Careers Education at Key Stage 4
At the end of Key Stage 4:
- Students will be able to review and reflect on how they have benefited from careers, employability and enterprise activities and experiences.
- Students will be able to research their education, training, apprenticeship, employment and volunteering options and looking at the best progression options.
- Students will be able to find relevant labour market information and know how to use it when planning their career.
- Students will build on and make the most of the support around them, including how to use careers information, advice and guidance and know the difference between being objective and biased.
- Students will know how to make plans and decisions carefully including how to solve problems and deal with influences on them appropriately.
- Students will review and reflect on previous transitions to help them improve my preparation for future moves in education, training and employment.
Please see below for the full careers education plans for year 10 and 11.