We love our school. Here’s why:
- Our school is a happy and welcoming community, a safe space where your child will have room to grow and explore their passions in life.
- Our class sizes are never above 30 - and are often smaller.
- Our school is the perfect size. With up to 180 children in each year, it’s big enough to offer the widest range of subjects and extras. And it’s small enough to get to know every one of our students!
- Your child will quickly feel at home in our bright and modern building - praised as an outstanding example of school design. And we’re in a great location - just 3 minutes walk from Chalk Farm tube.
- Your child will have access to first-rate IT resources - with over 700 PCs, 65 interactive whiteboards and two Mac suites. Every curriculum area has two fully equipped ICT resource classrooms.
- We like keeping our parents involved. We’ll send you a weekly newsletter, and invite you to join our Parent Ambassadors and to attend our Headteacher surgeries. Your child’s tutor will keep you updated with progress and news.
- Our student and family support teams make sure every child can thrive, and include learning mentors, language and art therapists, and counsellors.
- Our careers programme is the best in Camden. We’ll inspire your child to think about their future with exciting talks, events, mentoring, paid internships and more. We have an unrivalled network of partners bringing extra resources and industry expertise to help stretch our most ambitious students. These include Universal Pictures, Santander, Dropbox, The Roundhouse and many more.
- There’s a new energy in our school. Driven by a new Headteacher and Chair of Governors in 2017, we’re making great strides - fast - and have high ambitions for your child.
- Your child will be in great company: past students include MPs, award-winning writers and film-makers, England footballers, famous actors and business leaders. We create the leaders of the future: your child could be one too! You can find our Prospectus here.
If you are interested in learning more about what Haverstock School, please come along to one of our Autumn Open Events.
Open Evening –Wednesday 3rd October, 5-7pm
Open Morning – with tours of classrooms: Friday 28th September, Monday 1st October, Monday 8th October 9.30-11.00am
You do not need to book. If you are not able to make any of these dates, please e-mail email@example.com to book a tour.
Sixth Form Admissions
Thank you for your interest in Haverstock School Sixth Form. We’d be very pleased to show you around.
If you’re interested in applying for a place at Haverstock School Sixth Form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a one–to–one tour, or to request a Prospectus. We look forward to meeting you.
You can find our Prospectus and Course List here.