How will we know if we are successful?
We constantly monitor the impact our service makes in the progress of our pupils. Where we have been less successful, we take action. These are the facts and data we use to make sure we continue to meet the needs of all pupils identified with SEND:
- Their academic standards and good progress. All teachers use the programme Go 4 Schools at Haverstock where they input assessment targets and outcomes data as well as homework completion data.
- Their behaviour records. All teachers use the programme Behaviour Watch at Haverstock where they input positive and negative behaviours demonstrated by pupils.
- Their attendance records. All pupils are formally registered in at 8:35 am and again at 3:00 pm to ensure we have accurate attendance and punctuality records.
- Their involvement in activities, visits and clubs. All teachers use the programme Behaviour Watch to input pupils’ extra-curricular activities.
- Their commitment to the school and the wider community through volunteer work, which is also monitored and formally recognised by the school.
- Where our pupils go when they leave our school by ensuring smooth transitions into further or higher education, or training.
- The views of our pupils, and their parents, about their provision and outcomes.
- Parental confidence and trust and, if there are any complaints, that they are dealt with quickly and resolved positively.