School Uniform including PE Kit
It is imperative that all students in Years 7 - 11 wear their full school uniform:
- Navy blue school blazer with school logo
- Black trousers or skirt - these must be tailored, formal trousers, not jeans or cords, and must be normal length, or a skirt which should be knee length or full length. The definition of jeans is trousers with patch, back pockets and studs, not just trousers made of denim.
- Dark tracksuit bottoms or shorts for PE
- Grey shirt with school logo
- Navy blue school jumper with logo (optional)
- School tie in Year colour
- PE T-Shirt for PE.
- Black shoes - no trainers or canvas shoes such as converse shoes or plimsolls
- Trainers for PE
- A sensible waterproof coat
- A suitable large and sturdy bag
- Please note that the blazer, shirt, jumper, tie and PE T shirt must be purchased from the online unifom shop (link below).